JUST FOR LAUGHS! JUST FOR FUN! - Add more years to your life by LAUGHING!
To all Students It's Time To Relax And Get a Smile On Your Face! Continue Reading Bellow!
Estimate how many times a day you think you laugh out loud. For one day keep a record. How close was your estimate? Do you laugh more now then you did as a child?
There is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor!
- "You don't stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing!"
- "The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."
- "Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories!"
- "The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four people is suffering from a mental illness. Look at your 3 best friends. If they're ok, then it's you."
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”
- You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.
- "If he's young, he's not experienced. If he's old, he ought to retire"
- “Never take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.”
- "Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."
- “The time to laugh is when you don’t have time to laugh”
- "Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason."
- "Never confuse movement with action."
- "The doctor is very busy; please have your symptoms ready"
- " Every day People straighten up the hair, why not the heart?"
- "At age 50, every man has the face he deserves."
- "The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished"
- "You don't have to do homework in heaven (unless your teacher is there, too)"
- "Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance"
- “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.”
- "The road to success is always under construction"
- "You're only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely"
- "If it doesn't fit, force it; if it breaks, it needed replacement anyway"
- "If at first you don't succeed, redefine success"
- "Animals are my friends...and I don't eat my friends."
- "God gives us relatives; thank God we can choose our friends"
- “Before giving anyone a piece of your mind, be sure you have enough to spare.”
- “Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.”
- “A mouse does not rely on just one hole.”
- “Everything is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.”
- "A man without a smiling face must not open a shop."
- "I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people."
- “A closed mouth gathers no foot.”
- “Lady Astor once told Winston Churchill, ‘If you were my husband, Iwould put poison in your coffee!’ Churchill is said to have immediately responded, ‘If you were my wife, I would drink it.’”
- “Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, ‘I’ve lost my electron.’ The other says, ‘Are you sure?’ The first replies, ‘Yes, I’m positive.’”
- “I am not offended by all of the dumb blond jokes, because I know I’m not dumb. I also know I’m not blond”
- "An archeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her"
- “All of them surgeons, they’re highway robbers. Why do you think they wear masks when they work on you?”
- “Experience is a wonderful thing; it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.”
- “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.”
- “It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I am right.”
- “I am not pessimistic, I am optimistically challenged.”
- “We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.”
- “Rules cause unintended consequences.”
- If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn’t have a job if he was any smarter.
KNOW THE BENEFITS OF "BEDTIME STUDY!"
THE BETTER METHOD OF STUDY - REVEALED! TO ALL STUDENTS!