What do all successful people have in common?
- Successful people see opportunity where others see only defeat. If you read biographies of successful people, you will discover that they saw opportunity in the challenges before them, where others saw only insurmountable obstacles.
- Successful people do what they love and the money follows. Those who achieve true financial freedom, those who really make it big, do so by doing what they love rather than focusing on the money it will bring them. Successful people concentrate on bringing their ideas to fruition; making money is merely the logical consequence of realizing their dreams. In other words, money is not the dream! Money follows from living your dream, from doing what you love!
- Successful people KNOW the best way to ensure their success is by helping other people become successful.
- Successful people listen to their own inner voice and become involved in the process of success instead of focusing on the destination of wealth.
- Successful people listen to their inner voice, to their feelings. Winners rely on their own inherent wisdom, because they already know what is to be discovered.
- Successful people take responsibility for their lives. They do not make excuses. Circumstantial excuses have no connection with the actions that result in your success.