SFNA 2016 EXAM TIMETABLE - FORM TWO NATIONAL ASSESSMENT TIMETABLE, NOVEMBER 2016.
FORM TWO TIMETABLE 2016.
PAST PAPERS FOR RIVISION / Form two past papers, Form four past paper, Form six past papers (Rivision Made Simple!)
|DAY & DATE||MORNING SESSION||AFTERNOON SESSION|
|CODE NO.||SUBJECT||TIME||CODE NO.||SUBJECT||TIME|
|Wednesday 16/11/2016||041||Basic Mathematics||8:00-10:30||022||English Language||2:00-4:30|
|Friday 18/11/2016||031 |
|W E E K E N D|
|Monday 21/11/2016||034||Agricultural Science||8:00-10:30||061||Commerce||2:00-4:30|
|Tuesday 22/11/2016||090 |
|Mechanical Engineering |
Food and Nutrition
|Bible Knowledge |
Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu
|Wednesday 23/11/2016||018 |
|Physical Education |
|052||Textiles and Dressmaking||2:00-4:30|
|Thursday 24/11/2016||036||Information and Computer Studies||8:00-10:30||042||Additional Mathematics||2:00-4:30|
|Friday 25/11/2016||016 |
|Fine Arts |
FORM TWO EXAMS TIMETABLE - IMPORTANT:
1. Attention is called to ‘Notice to Candidates’ overleaf.
2. Where contradictions arise; the day, time and duration shown on the question paper should be adhered to.
3. Examination will continue as scheduled even if it falls on a Public Holiday.
FORM TWO EXAMS TIMETABLE - NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
1.You are required to appear for the examination(s) at the centre(s) under which you are registered unless otherwise advised by the Council in writing.
2.You are required to observe all instructions given to you by the Supervisor, Invigilators or Officers of the Council responsible for the conduct of the examinations.
3.If you arrive more than half an hour from the time of commencement of examination, you will not be admitted.
4.After the first half an hour, you may leave as soon as you have finished your paper and handed in the script to the Supervisor/Invigilator. You may leave the room temporarily at any time after the first half an hour but only with the permission of the invigilator.
5.You may bring into the examination room only books, papers or instruments which are specifically permitted. If you are suspected of cheating or attempting to cheat, or assisting someone else to cheat, the incidence will be reported to the Council. You may in consequence be disqualified from the examination and excluded from all future examinations of the Council. Any notes or other unauthorised material may be retained by the Council at its discretion.
7. Write your examination number correctly on every page of the answer booklet/answer sheet used. Using anybody else’s examination number is considered a case of dishonesty that may lead to cancellation of examination results.
Names, initials or any other mark that would identify a candidate should never be written on answer booklets or sheets of paper.
8. If you are found guilty of dishonesty in connection with the examination you may be disqualified in the entire examination.
9. Take nothing other than the question paper, unless instructed otherwise, from the examination room. Do not damage any paper or material supplied.
10. Write all answers in the language required unless you are instructed otherwise.
11. Write in blue or black ink or ball pen. Draw in pencil.
12. You are required to attend in the room/hall punctually at the time shown on your timetable.
13. Smoking is not permitted in the examination room.